Our Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, security or any other consideration of any content appearing in this website. The contents or URL of this website may be changed or deleted without any prior notice. Any information on this website is not necessarily the latest. Our Company does not take responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from information appearing on this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents (authorized materials such as names, logos, marks, drawings, pictures, and sentences etc.) shown on this website are protected by copyright law, related agreements, and applicable laws in each country. Any unauthorized use, copy, modification etc. of these contents beyond the lawful agreement are prohibited.
The following acts are strictly prohibited in relation to the use of this website.
- ・The following acts against our company or affiliated companies, the board members or employees of those companies, or any other entity.
- ・Acts of libel, defamation, and blackmail
- ・Acts that may result in disadvantage or damage
- ・Acts that may cause the defamation of trust
- ・Acts which are illegal or may be illegal
- ・Acts that are offensive to public order or immoral
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
This website is controlled by Our Company. Although this website may be accessed from countries with differing laws and regulations, both Our Company and parties accessing this site shall agree that this website is governed by the laws of Japan as well as regulations of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Links to this Website
This website is, in principle, link-free regardless of whether the links are from commercial websites or not. It is not necessary to contact us for linking to our Web site. However, Our Company requests website users to avoid embedding any links of the following.
- ・Links from any websites containing content that includes the abuse of any products and services provided by Our Company and our group, or may result in defamation of trust to Our Company or our group.
- ・Links from website that contain illegal information.
- ・Link from website that contain information that may damage public order, social morals, and ethics.
- ・Links that make it unclear if it's the information on our site, such as frame link, image link etc. (Set the link so that whole browser window might changes or another window opens to show this website)
- ・Links that may falsely lead website viewers to mistakenly form a view that a nonexistent cooperative relationship exists with Our Company or our group, or that Our Company or our group support or are aware of the any entity associated with an embedded link.
- ・Links that may lead viewers to misunderstand that our Our Company or our group has a relationship with, recognize, or support a particular organization.
Even in the event that none of the above listed content is applicable, Our Company may reserves the right to request deletion or modification of any link setting. This website’s URL address may be changed or deleted without any prior notice.
Our Company may request deletion or modification of a link even if none of the above is applicable to the link. URL of this website may be changed or deleted without any prior notice.
Our Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage or inconvenience caused by links appearing on this website that are operated by a third party entity.
Our Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage or inconvenience caused by the links to third party website appearing on this website.
Recommended Viewing Environment
Recommended Web Browser
- ・Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- ・Mozilla Firefox 3 or later
- ・Apple Safari 3 or later
Plug-ins are exterior software installed to expand functions not provided by standard (browser) software. The contents of this website may be viewed more comfortably by installing the following plug-in software.
Contents such as animations created by Adobe Flash are provided in some areas of this website.
Java Script is used in some areas of this Web site. Java Script should be enabled in the event that site visitors are using this service.